Tomoka Christian Church is excited to resume in-person services across all its campuses the weekend of June 6-7. Thank you all so much for your kindness and cooperation during this time away from our buildings. We’re grateful that services have been able to continue online for the past couple of months, but are looking forward to joining in person with one another to worship our Savior.
We are making every effort to ensure everyone is able to worship in a safe and comfortable environment. Here is everything you need to know:
- The Ormond campus is holding services at 6:30 PM on Saturdays, and at 9:30 and 11:30 AM on Sundays. The Palm Bay and DeLand campuses are holding services at 10:30 AM on Sundays.
- Our online services will continue with the exception of the 10:30 AM service. They can be viewed here.
- Tuesday Church will continue online for now, and Wednesday services will be online only through June 17.
- Children and Student services will remain online for the time being.
- Optional seating for children and their families is available at the Ormond and Palm Bay campuses. Seating in the Family Area is limited, and can be reserved at the RSVP button below.
- The Nations Cafe and Nations Market will remain closed for now.
- Social distancing measures are in place for each campus. While in the Worship Center, we are asking for everyone to please keep two seats between groups. We also ask that all groups be limited to 10 people or less. Masks are not required to attend services.
- We encourage people at higher risk for severe illness (including older adults and people of all ages with certain underlying medical conditions) to continue utilizing our online options.
- Our staff and hospitality team are taking every precaution available. Masks will be required for positions that do not allow for social distancing. Team members will be screened with no-contact thermometers and asked screening questions.
- Signage will be in place throughout each campus reminding people to practice proper social distancing. Hand sanitizer will be available in various locations throughout each campus’ lobby.
- Water fountains will be disabled. Small water bottles will be available at convenient locations for free.
- Communion and offering trays will not be passed around during services. We will have alternatives in place for these parts of the service.
We can’t wait to worship with you!