Tomoka's Food Pantries in Ormond Beach and Palm Bay are providing groceries for many families in financial need. Second quarter numbers for each of the pantries indicate that thousands of families and individuals have been served in recent months. Statistics for the second quarter and the year are listed below.
- Families served this quarter: 1,084
- Individuals served this quarter: 2,521
- New families served this quarter: 105
- Homeless served: 34
- Families served this year: 2,145
- Individuals served this year: 4,894
- New families served this year: 175
- Homeless served this year: 63
- Families served this quarter: 769
- Individuals served this quarter: 2,680
- New families served this quarter: 40
- Families served this year: 1,540
- Individuals served this year: 5,240
- New families served this year: 70
Tomoka Christian distributes non-perishable food to those in need who reside in Ormond Beach (32174 and 32176 ZIP codes) and Palm Bay (32907 ZIP code), or are members of the church. Families and individuals may receive food twice a month. Identification must be shown for every member of the household.
Find more information about Tomoka's Food Pantries here.