Tomoka Christian Church operates a Food Pantry, distributing canned and non-perishable food and personal hygiene items. The Food Pantry is located in a detached building at the back of the property.
Beginning in November, the Pantry hours are:
- Mondays, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Thursdays, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, 10-11:30 a.m.
1. Mondays and Thursdays: all letters can come two times a month.
2. First & third Saturdays: last names beginning with A through I.
3. Second and fourth Saturdays: last names beginning with J through Z.
4. Everyone can receive food twice a month.
5. Identification is not required to receive only government food. To be eligible for the maximum, identification must be shown.
Tomoka Christian Church’s Food Pantry does not discriminate.
E-mail Gene McCullough, director of the Food Pantry.