Tomoka Christian Church operates a Food Pantry, distributing canned and non-perishable food to those in need. Patrons of the pantry must live in Ormond Beach with a 32174 or 32176 zip code, or be members of the church family.
- Patrons may receive food twice a month at the Food Pantry.
- Identification must be shown for every member of the household for which food is provided.
- Hours are 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Starting July 6, The Food Pantry will be open on Wednesdays from 4:30- 6 P.M.
- The Food Pantry is located in the detached building at the back of the Tomoka Christian property.
Donations are welcome at the Food Pantry during hours of its operation or at the church office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 12 noon on Friday. To donate at other times, contact Gene McCullough, director of the Pantry.