Ormond Beach - Tuesdays
Led by Pastor Ben Brown
- The 10:30 a.m. Tuesday service features a more traditional musical style than the weekend or Wednesday services.
- It typically runs for just over an hour and is followed by lunch in the Cafe.
- Child care is available for children through age 4. RSVP is required. Please register for child care here.
Wednesdays - Ormond
Led by Pastor Cord Bear
- Provides a casual, middle-of-the-week spiritual boost beginning at 6:30 p.m. and running for just over an hour.
- The service is available via live stream from any off-campus computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Chill Out at the Beach is a time designated for children through grade 5 to unwind while engaging in Bible-based activities in The Beach Children's Ministry.
- Middle and high school students participate in activities at The Forge on Wednesdays.
- Beginning at 4:30 p.m., the Cafe is open for home-cooked meals, blended drinks, coffee and snacks.
Wednesdays - Palm Bay
Led by Pastor David Fitzgerald
- Meal at 5:30, the service follows at 6:30 p.m.
- Chill Out at the Beach is a time designated for children through grade 5 to unwind while engaging in Bible-based activities inThe Beach Children's Ministry.
- Middle and high school students are invited to enjoy worship, groups and more in The Forge.