In addition to offering app-based mobile giving, Tomoka provides the simplicity of giving by text message
to do it: How
- Open the text-messaging app on
- Type in 30131 as the telephone number. This number is the same for all types of giving.
- In the message box, type in the amount,
, and the keyword you'd like to donate to. You may also type the keyword first, followed by the amount. a space sign is optional. (examples: tomokagives $100 or $100 tomokagives). Dollar
- Press send.
- Follow the prompts to set up
one time. account
- Next time and thereafter, because
accountis set up you may skip #5.
Type of gift and text term to use
- Tithe (General Fund):
- Building fund:
- Wednesday offering: tomokawednesday
With Tomoka’s text-to-give service, all information is secure. Gifts are given immediately to the church fund you choose. So skip the checks and forget the cash. Try text-to-give to easily make a financial difference for God’s work at Tomoka.
Contact Barbara Kennedy, Director of Operations, with questions.