On Christmas weekend, join as we celebrate the birth of our Savior. All services at Tomoka will take place on Sunday, Dec. 24. Please note service opportunities and schedule changes.
PALM BAY CAMPUS
Two services will be offered at 4 and 6 p.m.
ORMOND BEACH CAMPUS
Four services at 2:00, 3:45, 5:30 and 7:15 p.m. are scheduled.
Holiday offerings/changes at both campuses
- No morning services will be held at either campus.
- At both campuses, quality activities at The Beach Children’s Ministry are available for children through grade 5.
- Sit one, serve one: Consider attending one service and volunteering to welcome visitors or help with communion during another. Explore Guest Services options or sign up.
- On Christmas weekend and the week following, Tomoka will take a break from all on-campus Bible studies and other activities.
- Wednesday services will finish up for the year on Dec. 6. No services are planned for Dec. 13, 20 and 27, as well as Jan. 3. Wednesday services at both campuses resume Jan. 10.
- While no service will take place in Palm Bay on Dec. 13, it will host a musical group, The Texans, that evening.
- The Forge Student Ministry midweek gatherings will wrap up for the year the week of Dec. 3, resuming the week of Jan. 7.
- The church office will be closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day. In case of emergency, please call the office and follow voicemail instructions. The office will reopen at 8 a.m. on Monday, Jan 2.
- Tomoka’s midweek email, The Insider, will be published throughout the holiday season every Wednesday, with the exception of Dec. 27.
- No service schedule changes are planned for New Year’s weekend, when the normal schedule resumes.
Also on the Ormond Beach campus
- Those who like to sing are invited to join the Christmas Choir. Participation at all services is required. Learn more and sign up.
- Deaf interpretation will be offered during the 5:30 p.m. service. Seating toward the front right is suggested.
- Attendees of Tomoka’s Spanish Church are invited to join the main service at 3:45 p.m., as no separate Spanish service is planned on Christmas Eve.
- Coquina Chinese Community Church will meet as usual at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, Dec. 24, in the Chapel.
- The Nations Market and Cafe will be closed on Christmas Eve.
- Tuesday Church traditional services at 10:30 a.m. weekly will take a break Dec. 19 and 26, resuming on Jan. 2.