At The Beach, children through grade 5 and their families will experience a personal relationship with Jesus in a fun, safe and age-appropriate environment.
During service times, small groups meet for prayer, a Bible lesson, verse memorization, story-related crafts and games. Lifeguards mentor each small group on a regular basis.
Children gather for age-appropriate, energetic worship. Creative teachers present a life application of the Bible story.
Safety is a top concern at The Beach. Volunteers are screened through an application process including a background check. Computerized check-in for each child and family adds extra security.
Paula Anderson leads The Beach Children’s Ministry at the Ormond Beach campus
- Anchored: During the school year, this Wednesday night programming encourages children birth through fifth grade to dig deeper into God’s Word and memorize a weekly verse, while playing games, making crafts, and enjoying a snack. No registration required.
- Dig Into The Beach is a great way to explore volunteer opportunities in Children’s Ministry. The next meetings will take place from 6:30-7:15 p.m. on March 29, April 26 and May 31 in the Resource Room.
- Joining God’s Family is a class for first through fifth graders interested in making a salvation decision and being baptized. Classes are available 11:30 a.m. the first Sunday of each month in the Resource Room. The next meetings will take place on March 5, April 2 and May 7.
Palm Bay campus
Julie Wattwood leads The Beach Children’s Ministry at the Palm Bay campus
- Sundays beginning at 10:30 a.m.: Quality care and Bible lessons are offered for newborns through fifth graders. Lively worship songs, super-cool video teachings, and engaging activities have kids abuzz with excitement.
- Pioneer Clubs on Wednesdays: Activities for children follow the 5:30 p.m. fellowship dinner. From 6:15 to about 7:30 p.m., infants, walkers through age 2 enjoy a safe and nurturing environment while parents and caregivers participate in the main service. Children age 3 through fifth grade grow with Jesus through the Pioneer Club curriculum. Children complete units of Bible study on such topics as "Home and Heart," "Understanding the Bible" and "Getting Along with Others."